KVKK Illumination Text
Eda Trend Fashion Inc. (“Data controller”, “Eda Trend”);
We process your personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”, “KVKK”) and the relevant legislation, and at the same time, we make every effort to protect your data by taking the technical and administrative measures stipulated in the laws. With this text, we would like to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data.
In this context, Eda Trend, by taking all necessary technical and administrative measures; Within the framework of the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, international agreements to which our country is a party and all legislation on the protection of personal data, especially the KVKK, in the 4th article of the KVKK;
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purposes of processing,
- It will operate in accordance with the principles of storage for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Eda Trend will use the Personal Information for the following purposes with the permission of the users, in no case will it use it other than the intended purpose.
- receive your orders
- To present our products and services
- Making your payments
- To contact you for marketing purposes about your orders, products and services
- update your information
- Managing and maintaining your membership, Suggesting products and services that may be of interest to you
- To enable third parties to perform their technical, logistics and other similar functions on our behalf
- Submit publications
- Sending newsletters or making notifications by e-mail
- Answering your questions and providing effective customer service
- To inform about new content.
1. To be processed through the “Sign Up” tab within the scope of your membership on the www.marieclairebags.com website;
- Evaluated in the category of identity data; your name and surname, your distinguishability in the Eda Trend website membership system, your approval can be obtained in accordance with the law, if you give consent for commercial electronic messages to be sent to you,
- Evaluated in the category of communication data; your e-mail address, to prevent multiple registrations with the same e-mail address in the Eda Trend website membership system, to be able to reach you if it is necessary to contact you on issues related to the website membership system, to verify the membership, to provide information about the services and products offered. To inform you, to send advertisements and promotional content via e-mail if you give your consent to send commercial e-mails to you,
- Evaluated in the category of transaction security data; your password, completing your membership, ensuring the security of your membership,
2. After you complete your membership process on the website www.marieclairebags.com , which will be processed through the "My Account" tab;
- Evaluated in the category of identity data; your name and surname, ensuring your distinguishability in the Eda Trend website membership system, and being able to be addressed if you need to be contacted about your membership, requests and complaints,
- Evaluated in the category of communication data; To provide you with information about your phone, services and products offered, to contact you if it is necessary to contact you regarding your membership, requests and complaints,
- Evaluated in the category of other information; your favorite list and alarm list, profiling within the scope of advertising activities to be carried out for your interests and likes, sending you discounts and campaigns for products that are suitable for your interests and tastes, for books purchased with an activation code, activating the activation code on the site and matching the book with the buyer. For the sales process and accounting of the products and services you have purchased;
- In order to register your membership and distinguish you from other Members; name, surname, TR ID number, telephone number, date of birth, city, educational status;
3. After completing your membership process on the www.marieclairebags.com website and becoming a member, the items to be processed through the 'Comment' tab regarding the products offered on the site;
- Evaluated in the category of customer transaction data; To evaluate your comments, interest and likes regarding the products we offer, to record your complaints, requests and suggestions, to resolve your complaints, to transfer your requests and suggestions to the relevant units, to contact you and provide relevant feedback; If the return is due to the defective product, the photographs of the defective product to be added to the report will be processed for the purposes of burden of proof.
- If you log in to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, your visible name and surname will be used for your Facebook login; Your e-mail address will be shared with us for membership login purposes. Your other data from your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter profile will not be shared with us.
METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data; in fully automatic / non-automatic ways,
- The information you share while registering for the Eda Trend website membership system,
- The information you add to the 'My Account Information' and 'My Address Information' pages of your Eda Trend website membership account,
- Comments you specify in the 'Write Comments' tab regarding the products offered on the Eda Trend website,
It is collected through cookies that are actively used on the Eda Trend website. Your personal data, the purposes of processing and the methods of obtaining above, specified in Article 5 of the KVKK;
- It is necessary to process your personal data because it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the Membership Agreement,
- Personal data processing is mandatory for Eda Trend to fulfill its legal obligations,
- Provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms, it may be processed on the basis of legal reasons, where it is necessary to process your personal data for the legitimate interests of Eda Trend.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data;
- Lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties from whom we receive consultancy and services; To be able to carry out our business processes in accordance with the law and our legitimate interests, to use our right of defense in a possible judicial process,
- To your proxies and representatives authorized by you; to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions, other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, and other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data; to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Our business partners, from whom we receive services, can be transferred to the country and abroad within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, for the purposes of improving our services to our performance assistants and improving infrastructure and security processes.
- Again, if you are a Member, your personal data, including Eda Trend's program partners, service providers, suppliers and Eda Trend companies and affiliates and third parties/organizations to be determined by them, for the effective functioning of your Membership within the scope of the above-mentioned processing purposes within the scope of this membership. can be transferred to third parties at home and abroad. Personal data collected within the scope of your membership are deleted, destroyed or anonymized ex officio by the Member's request or by Eda Trend, without prejudice to the periods stipulated by the relevant legislation, after the Membership is terminated by the Member itself or by Eda Trend.
YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your personal data;
Within the scope of your stated rights, you can submit your requests in writing or by contacting us using a registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or, if you have an e-mail address that you have previously informed us and registered in our system, using your e-mail address. In order to send us your requests and complaints regarding the protection of your personal data, you can use the 'Application Form for the Protection of Personal Data' on our website.
Your application will be answered in accordance with the relevant provisions stipulated in the KVKK, and Eda Trend may request some confirming information from you in order to confirm that the applicant is the relevant person; this information will only be requested in order to identify the person concerned and to share the application results with the right person.