This Membership Agreement is on one side [Yenibosna Merkez Mah. 1. Asena Sok. Istanbul Congress Center C Blok No: 15C/81 Bahçelievler/Istanbul], 6563 p. Eda Moda AŞ, a service provider pursuant to the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce. (hereinafter referred to as “Eda Moda” or www.marieclairebags.com) and
It is concluded between the “User” who uses the www.marieclairebags.com domain website or mobile application or other platforms belonging to Eda Moda as “Member” or “Visitor” (In the Contract, the term User is all users without distinction as Visitor or Member, if Member used to cover registered users only).
In the Agreement, Eda Moda and the User or Member shall be referred to as Parties separately and together as Parties.
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
It determines the conditions under which the products and services to be offered to the User through Eda Moda mobile applications offered by Eda Moda on the website www.marieclairebags.com owned by Eda Moda and/or in Apple Store, Google Store and similar mobile application stores.
Eda Moda is an electronic commerce service that provides products and services to its users. These services are provided through the website broadcasting on the domain name www.marieclairebags.com or the Platform (the website and mobile applications will be used together as the Platform) offered through the Eda Moda mobile applications.
The use of the platform indicates that this membership agreement has been read and accepted by the User. For this reason, this membership agreement is binding for all members, users and visitors who benefit from the services of the website www.marieclairebags.com or the Eda Moda mobile application. Users of this website, whether they are visitors (visitors: non-members but limited users of www.marieclairebags.com services), or members (members: users who register to www.marieclairebags.com by providing their personal information), agree to act in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. It means committed. The word "user" in the text of the contract also includes "member" and "visitor".
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The user states that he/she has read the whole of this agreement, fully understands its content, and that all the terms and conditions specified in the agreement and included in the website www.marieclairebags.com or Eda Moda mobile applications (each mobile application may exceptionally contain different terms and conditions as per the relevant application store rules). acknowledging that it accepts and approves the issues unconditionally and unconditionally, declares and undertakes in advance that it will not raise any objections or objections regarding these issues.
- The user may not use the service offered by Eda Moda on the Platforms in any way that violates public order, violates public morals, disturbs and harass others, infringes on the intellectual or industrial rights of others (copyright, trademark or patent, etc.) for an unlawful purpose. . In addition, it cannot engage in activities and works that prevent or make it difficult for others to use the services provided through www.marieclairebags.com or applications. The user agrees and undertakes in advance to comply with the above-mentioned restrictions.
- The member cannot give the password given to him by Eda Moda or determined by him to other persons or organizations. The usage rights of the User and/or Member with this agreement belong solely to him/her and cannot be transferred to others. The member is responsible for the use of the username and/or password by other people and cannot hold Eda Moda responsible in any way for this reason.
- The User and/or Member is under his/her own responsibility to ensure the security of the username and password that he/she determines while becoming a member of Eda Moda, to take the necessary precautions, not to use the membership accounts, usernames and passwords of other members, not to access their data without permission and not to share their passwords with others, otherwise, the legal and penal responsibilities arising from this will belong to him; to notify Eda Moda immediately when they learn that their member accounts are used by unauthorized persons or that their passwords have been compromised by others; Eda Moda accepts and undertakes that it cannot be held responsible for the seizure of members' passwords, membership accounts and user names by third parties.
- The user agrees not to access and/or use the software, personal data or other information of other users who benefit from the services provided through Eda Moda Platforms, and not to make them available to third parties and organizations.
- User, messages containing illegal information, chain mail, viruses, worms, etc. will not distribute any other content that may harm third parties, such as malicious software; accepts, declares and undertakes not to send programs and / or information or use a method that will harm the information or software on other users' computers.
- As long as the user benefits from the services offered by Eda Moda Platforms, he/she accepts, declares and accepts to comply with the provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Industrial Property Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Penal Code, Turkish Code of Obligations and other legislation and the notices published by Eda Moda and not to violate them. commits.
- Eda Moda owns all intellectual and financial rights of the Eda Moda logo on the website, mobile application and any other Platform, as well as the Platforms, their content and software. The User shall not use any method to monitor and/or copy, reproduce, modify the contents of one or all of his Platforms or for other unauthorized purposes; It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will not create derivative works from this content or display them to the public.
- The User knows that Eda Moda may include graphics, text, images, visuals, texts and similar content provided by users through the Platforms, and therefore the User is responsible for any content provided by other Users, and that Eda Moda in no way I accept, declare and undertake that he/she is not responsible and that he/she has the right to remove the relevant content in case such content is against Eda Moda's publishing principles and the law, or if it is evaluated in this way by Eda Moda. it does.
- The user states that the information he/she will give about him/her is correct, that he/she will update this information at the first opportunity and within the period stipulated by the law in case of changes in the information provided, that all opinions, thoughts, expressions and pictures to be published by him have no interest or connection with Eda Moda, and that they are only declares, accepts and guarantees that it will bind itself.
- The user cannot use Eda Moda Platforms as a commercial promotion area, cannot promote or sell products or services through the Platforms, or attempt to direct other users to sales channels. Eda Moda has the right, at its own discretion, to terminate the memberships and/or take down the pages of the members that it determines to use Eda Moda Platforms for these purposes.
- The member cannot claim any rights from Eda Moda in the event that they leave the membership or the Membership is terminated by Eda Moda.
- Gift certificates and discounts won by members on www.marieclairebags.com cannot be sold, exchanged, shared or transferred. www.marieclairebags.com may cancel, at its own discretion, memberships created and/or inactive only to use gift vouchers or discounts.
- Because the user, whether he is a member or just a visitor, violates any of his obligations in this article;
- In the event that he suffers a loss, he does not have the right to claim this damage from Eda Moda, and he will not direct any lawsuit or demand to Eda Moda for this purpose,
- He/she knows that if a third party incurs a loss due to his/her violation, he/she will remedy the damage immediately and at the time of the first request, and if he/she does not, Eda Moda will recourse to him with all legal interests and other accessories as of the date on which the damage is paid,
- He knows that if Eda Moda causes him to pay a judicial or administrative fine due to the violation, Eda Moda will recourse this amount together with all its legal interests and other accessories as of the actual payment date,
- In the event that Eda Moda incurs a direct loss due to its violation, it accepts, declares and undertakes that it will pay the relevant loss to Eda Moda with all legal interest and ancillaries as of the date of the damage.
POWERS OF www.marieclairebags.com
- Eda Moda always has the right to unilaterally stop the service provided to the user and/or member permanently or temporarily, as well as to postpone, limit and destroy the user access on any page or service without stating a reason and without warning. For this reason, the user cannot hold Eda Moda responsible under any name.
- Eda Moda does not guarantee that the website or mobile applications broadcasting under the domain name www.marieclairebags.com and the services it provides from other Platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that certain results will be obtained by using the content of the site or mobile applications or by linking to the site. Although Eda Moda has taken all kinds of security measures regarding the service provided by users and members on the website published under the domain name www.marieclairebags.com or through mobile applications or Platforms, due to the nature of information systems, any application or application downloaded by Users from Platforms. does not guarantee that the user's system will not be damaged due to the file or similar content. Eda Moda cannot be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the use of www.marieclairebags.com or mobile applications or other Platforms, including direct, indirect or incidental damages, consequential damages and punitive damages.
- Eda Moda has the right to reject, delay, publish late, not publish or unpublish the content, e-mail or any message on its pages from the Users without giving any reason.
- Only Eda Moda or third parties authorized by Eda Moda have the right to carry out advertising and promotional activities on Eda Moda's platforms.
- Eda Moda may link to other sites with or without its own brand on the website, mobile applications or other Platforms under the domain name [www.marieclairebags.com]. Considering that the contents of the sites to which Eda Moda links or recommends may change over time, the visits to these sites due to the links given to external sites or the recommendations made about external sites, the information usage of the users, the privacy principles of the relevant sites and the content of the external sites are completely excluded. is responsible and Eda Moda is not responsible.
- The collection of user names, e-mails and other personal data on Eda Moda Platforms by unauthorized and unauthorized persons for any reason constitutes a crime in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Eda Moda is not responsible for price, product and any update errors caused by technical reasons, and can update and change the prices posted and announced on the Eda Moda Platforms at any time.
PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If you use Eda Moda Platforms and remain as a user only or become a Member by completing your membership (“Member”), you accept, declare and undertake the following terms and conditions.
The purpose of our platforms is to present special advertisements, campaigns and other benefits to Users. For this reason, you can take advantage of the services and advantages we offer for your purchases through all channels belonging to our Platforms, or if you do not want your information to be shared, you may not allow this by using our Platforms with limited features.
If you remain as a visitor and visit our pages without being a member, we do not collect any information about you except for legal obligations.
If you allow cookies (these permissions can be managed by you in the settings of the browser program you use on your computer/mobile device), we will be able to access some additional information about you.
If you also become a Member of us, we may try to provide you with a full service. In order to register your membership and distinguish you from other Members; name, surname, TR ID number, date of birth, city and district, educational status, gender and to contact you; Your mobile and business phone numbers and e-mail information or information provided through the social media platform you are a member of may be collected by us. Within the scope of our services, location data received via electronic devices may also be processed. In order to increase the benefits to the Members in the future, additional information such as interests and family information may be obtained.
Your personal data in the form you fill out to become a member; Your personal data in the form you fill out to become a member;
- receive your orders
- To present our products and services
- Making your payments
- To contact you for marketing purposes about your orders, products and services
- Suggesting products and services that might interest you
- To convey campaign and promotion announcements related to brand collaborations
- To enable third parties to perform their technical, logistics and other similar functions on our behalf
- Sending newsletters or notifications by e-mail
- Answering your questions and providing effective customer service
- Inform about new content
acquisition, acquisition, recording in written/magnetic archives at home and abroad, storage, preservation, making available, using, updating, changing, combining, rearranging, classifying, disclosing, sharing, domestically or abroad, will be processed by transfer and other copies and will not be used for any purpose other than this program.
Members can make the necessary updates themselves or request that these updates be made if personal information changes within the scope of the program. Eda Moda can communicate with the Member via SMS/short message, instant notification, automatic call, computer, telephone, fax, e-mail and other electronic messages and other forms of sending.
Within the scope of this Membership, you give your consent to the sending of electronic messages through campaigns, electronic bulletins and other means, however, you can give your consent at any time in accordance with the directions in the messages or via the contact information on the https://www.marieclairebags.com/iletisim page. You can unsubscribe from the list by contacting Moda and submitting your request to leave. This way, www.marieclairebags.com will remove it from the shipping list.
Your personal data, Eda Moda's program partners, service providers, suppliers and Eda Moda companies and affiliates and third parties to be determined by them, for sending electronic bulletins, advertising and marketing activities, evaluation of your complaints and effective operation of your Membership within the scope of your Membership. It can be transferred to third parties at home and abroad, including organizations. Personal data collected within the scope of your membership are deleted, destroyed or anonymized ex officio by the Member's request or by Eda Moda, without prejudice to the periods stipulated by the relevant legislation, following the termination of the Membership by the Member itself or by Eda Moda.
Your personal data processed by Eda Moda, page 6698. In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, all kinds of administrative and technical security measures will be taken by us and will be kept securely without allowing unauthorized access.
For detailed information on the Member's other rights over his personal data, the principles and methods of processing personal data, and the administrative and technical security measures taken regarding the data, you can review the Personal Data Protection Clarification Text and our Privacy and Cookie Policies on our website at www.marieclairebags.com.
TERMINATION AND CHANGES
Eda Moda and the member can terminate this membership agreement at any time.
Eda Moda has the right to unilaterally change, adjust and update the terms of this membership agreement, the website www.marieclairebags.com, the content of the website or the services it provides on other Platforms, at any time and in accordance with legal regulations. These changes, adjustments and updates are deemed effective from the moment they are published on the relevant Platform.
Users are deemed to have accepted the updated/changed/adjusted items each time they log on to the website published under the domain name www.marieclairebags.com or each time they use the relevant Platform.
The Member shall immediately indemnify all kinds of damages and losses incurred by Eda Moda and/or third parties due to acts contrary to the rights and obligations set forth in the contract and/or failure to fulfill its obligations and commitments as of the date on which Eda Moda started using the service to be provided in accordance with the provisions of this contract. accepts and undertakes that Eda Moda may terminate the contract unilaterally by canceling the membership of the member.
In disputes arising from this contract, Turkish Law will be applied and Istanbul Courts are authorized.
The address notified by the member to www.marieclairebags.com is considered the legal notification address for any notification to be made regarding this contract.
Unless the member notifies Eda Moda in writing of the changes in their current addresses within 3 (three) days, the member accepts that the notifications to the old addresses will be valid and will be deemed to have been made to him.
Any notification made by Eda Moda using the member's e-mail address registered in the system due to this agreement is valid, and it will be deemed to reach the member 1 (one) day after the e-mail is sent by Eda Moda.
The Member declares, accepts and undertakes that he/she has read, understood and accepted all of the articles in this membership agreement and that he/she confirms the accuracy of the information he/she has given about him/her. This membership agreement was concluded at the time of the member's membership and entered into force mutually and indefinitely. The contract will automatically become null and void, without the need for any warning, with the termination of the membership or the realization of any of the termination conditions listed in this contract.